Monday, February 25, 2013

The Walking Dead S3E12: Clear Sneak Peak

Here's a look at next Sundays episode Clear...
I've taken the liberty to caption the scene for everyone already....feel free to share your captions also!

Rick: "I think you're all f'd in the head! We're ten minutes from the f'ing woodbury and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation, it's a quest. It's a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much f'ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah out of your a-holes! I gotta be crazy; I'm on a pilgrimage to see a guvnor! Praise Marty Moose! Oh, dayum!"

1 comment:

  1. "Whoever made the rhyme did the crime."

    "I told you we should have gone to La Guardia!"

    The quest to find Rick a new shirt continues. Seriously, that shirt should be walking around on it's own. I've never seen a crustier-looking shirt.

    Another, sung gloomily, and very very slowly:

    "Get yer motor runnin'... (sigh) ... get out on the highway... (deep sigh) ... lookin' for adventure... (deeper sigh) ... and whatever comes our way... (cries)"

    I would love to be the 'fun guy' in the Zombie Apocalypse world. Just put me in the back seat with Carl and we'd be bopping along, laughing -- mainly by myself, though. :/

    ReplyDelete