1. Use a recovery 10X for 50 FM
2. Play Training Mode for 250FM
3. Play a Casual Match for 500FM
4. You Toucan Be Friends for 2500FM
I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for You Toucan Be Friends .
Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, set the difficulty, choose Hillside Plaza Stage, Perform combos's on the right side of the stage so that the Toucan can successfully steal the fruit from the vendor that looks suspiciously like Super Mario.
After finishing the missions go tackle this weeks eXtra Battle Mode fights, this week there’s two;
- Ryu's 3rd [Q&I] Crossover costume challenge for 2,500 FM participation fee.
2. Cunning Veteran Shadaloo Soldier for 1500 FM participation fee. For the Shadaloo Soldiers that offer EXP I prefer to use my main iso the Rashido method. That didn't work out too well as this guy absolutely wiped the floor with me!
And remember Cody is arriving Monday the 26th along with the update! So Capcom has updated Survival mode and integrated new features to alleviate the hard (50) and extreme (100)grinds!
And the other new addition is Fighting Chance where for 500 FM you can have Menat tell you your future and get fabulous prizes like...
- New colors (should be free and unlockable)
- New costumes (Cammy's Cannon Spike costume)
- Street Fighter Artwork (should be free or go to the SF museum in SF 30th Anniversary Collection)
Now I'm all for additional content but I don't see the value in Menat's little Fortune telling scheme, you're gonna spend your hard earned FM on whaaaaaat? Colors? Artwork? Alt Costumes??? 500 FM isn't much but 50 FM per win =10 wins to 1 fortune telling.
As always keep fighting the good fight....please stop lag switching, and if you need LS to win, go play CoD and help me avoid a sodium overdose! Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.