1. Use a V-Skill 10X for 50FM
2. Play a Casual Match for 500FM
3. Play Training Mode! for 250FM
4. Get a KO with a EX move 10X for 250FM
5. An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title “Mayor”.
This week’s missions can net you a measly 1050FM. Subtract the cost of the second Shade Crossover costume and the Crossover BGM if you haven't gotten it yet and the Fortune Tix fight and you'll end up with -2700FM
After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have:
I've pretty much given up on Fighting Chance and the stupid Fortune tix thing, it's a FM sink in a FM recession! Oh and coming June 25th we're getting a "new" stage! The SF II CE Ryu Stage, Suzaku Castle at Night....
Soooo I have some questions (the same ones as everyone else)
2. If I bought the Suzaku Castle stage do you expect me to drop either 2 bucks or 40K FM for a reskinned stage?
3. What FM do you think we have? I've been a miser with my FM so I could afford it via FM but again, why should I have to pay for a reskinned Stage?
As always, keep fighting the good fight till the end. Be smart with your FM and don’t complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging REAL MONEY for all DLC characters.