Sunday, March 25, 2018

Street Fighter The World Warrior TV series lives

The World Warrior project seems to be"resurrected".... My friend Mike sent me a link to an article on deadline.com  that Joey Ansah's World Warrior project has been picked up by E1.
I loved Street Fighter Assassins Fist, but that GO90 series.....oh dear God that was, as Bison put's it....a worthless pile of excrement.
The only names dropped in the article so far were Joey Ansah, Jacqueline Quella and Mark Wooding all from Assassins Fist.
The story will focus on Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li and how they're paths will converge with the World Warrior Tournament which is secretly funded by Shadaloo the Organization controlled by M. Bison. 
I do hope Christian Howard returns as Ken and Mike Moh as Ryu!
As far as casting for Chun Li I trust Joey will pick the best qualified Asian Actress!

















And Scott Adkins as Guile

No comments:

Post a Comment