Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Huntsman: Winter's War Trailer

Looks like I wasn't the only one who thought SWATH was a good movie that could've been even better without Kirsten Stewart....SWatH movie review.
I'm excited to see Charlize Theron return in the role as the Ravenna! And all you little girls that think Frozen was the best Disney movie ever...
You're about to see the true Ice Queen! I just hope they don't reinvent her like they did with Maleficent. I hated what they did to that iconic evil bitch!
The cast looks good all around this time! Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Emily Blunt, Jessica  Chastain.
Like I said this movie has potential and SWatH laid out the foundation but Charlize totally owned the role and stole every scene from Kristen Stewart in SWatH.

No comments:

Post a Comment