Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My copy of FFX/X-2 HD remaster Collectors Edition


I'm not one who goes for the special/collectors editions often but when I heard about the collectors Edition of the FFX/X-2 HD remaster I really wanted it. On March 18 I received my Collectors Edition of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster and she's a beaut! The games come on a single BD in a hardcover book with a nice protective sleeve.
On the inside cover are 5 beautiful lithographs and the track listing of soundtrack for both games which comes on the second BD.
The book is prefaced with a note from producer Yoshinori Kitase and is followed by gorgeous art from both games with notes from Toshitaka Matsuda! I'm really looking forward to revisiting Spira and playing X-2 for the first time...and getting the Platinum Trophy's....Now I just need to get a new PS3!
This is a worthy addition to any fan of the Final Fantasy franchise.











No comments:

Post a Comment