Thursday, June 4, 2009

FFXIV online...Vana Diel 2.0?


Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in. FFXIV has been in development since 2005 and was until yesterday known to a few select people as "Rapture". The second FF MMORPG may reunite us with Vana Diel... oops I mean Eorzea, but I think we'll end up in a new world that will be very reminisent of FFXI....there better be Moogles kupo!
DAM! I went cold turkey with FFXI a few years back...loved playing it but dam 3+ years I played and I never reached 55 with any job classes! 2010 is gonna suck for my wallet! FFXIII, FF VSXIII, FFXIV MMO >.<

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/






2 comments:

  1. So what's Vana Diel 2.0 going to look like? Newer graphics? Will it be on the PS3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the looks of it the game will look visually similar to FFXI, the server system will most likely remain and the FF job classes will return also. I think their major focus is making the game more accessable to people like you and I who can't play 23 and a half hours and hang around for HNM's to pop.
    It's currently on PS3 and PC, 360 may be timed or might not happen...
    I'll be keeping track of this one.

    ReplyDelete