Friday, June 5, 2009

E3: Gran Turismo 5 Trailer



Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo 5 should be launching at the end of this year. I think the prologue (beta) will becoming a working version of the whole game, I've read rumors that at least two versions will be available at launch; a "full" version and a regular version. From what I've read the full version will be bursting at the seams with features, team management, track editor, and much more. The PS Store will have GT5 DLC for those not interested in all that stuff but may want certain things that aren't available in the basic version....what lowjack on your game? Well that's not an option but you get the idea.

There should be aprox 600+ cars avail at launch and rumor has it over 100 tracks! With the track editor option I'm sure we'll see tons of user generated content. There's also plans for some interesting PS Home integration in the works. As you can see from my previous reviews I really enjoy this franchise...maybe not as much as those who built custom cabinets, but it's definately a title that's synonymous with PlayStation!


No comments:

Post a Comment