Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E3: Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG trailer


After spending over 3 years playing Final Fantasy XI MMO, I finally went cold turkey....there's something about MMORPG's that are so unrecognizably addictive, with real working economies, day/night cycles, weeks, job classes, crafts, weather ect. And that's not even taking into account the actual gameplay with thousands of players around the real world that make the world of whatever MMO work.
I enjoyed my time in Vana Diel but once you reach the higher levels (FFXI capped @ 55) the time requirements seriously impede on RL...I made it to 49 with SMN, plus I had WHT, BLM, and a bunch of other classes lvl'd up beyond 30.....3+ years.
So anyway check out the recently released trailer for Star Wars: The Old Republic
The cinenmatic quality is freakin sweeet and Bioware knows how to make a Star Wars RPG but the last StarWars MMO....Galaxies...well it didn't pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment