Wednesday, March 30, 2005

This Old Citadel

Unlike the nomad lifestyle of our favorite beastmaster Krogenar, I have been partying hard in the Jungles outside Kazham. When I wasn't in a party I made easy money by taking the Airship back to Kazham, it costs 200 gill to get a ticket but once in the waiting area there's a man who asks if you can help return a lost object, he shows you what the airship passenger looks like and all you need to do is return the item to the correct person and you'll recieve a 500 gill reward. then I'd purchase a scroll of warp in Jeuno with my conquest points (I have around 4K) and warp back to Kazham when I got an invite. Getting party invites was never difficult in Kazham, Yutugha and Yhoator Jungles were teeming with Mandragoras, these guys might seem harmless enough but they sure can take a hit! I loved casting Fire on those little buggers and watch them come running towards me aflame, and their death throes were cute too. Thanks to all you burnt Mandragoras for your bountiful XP, if it weren't for you I might still be sitting on the docks of that tropical paradise known as Kazham waiting for a fish to bite onto my lure.






My fate has brought me now to a place Krogenar holds a special place for in his Beastly heart....The Garliage Citadel or as he likes to refer to it as The Garbiage Shitadel . This place couldn't be any more opposite from the lush Jungles of Kazham, the entrance to The citadel rests in the side of a mountain range in the southern-most regions of the Sarumauge Champaigne, a desolate place littered with chunks of ruins from a city long ago destroyed by three taru taru mages. The ground is burnt ash and there isn't a tree to be seen for miles around, as you pass thru the entrance to the Citadel light from the sun seems to be consumed by the bleak blackness that reaches up from below. A narrow passage decends into the mountain and the flutter of bats can be heard echoing off in the distance, chunks of broken brick and debris litter the staircase that leads to crematorium. The bravest man might falter alone in the Garliage Citadel's deep dark.







No comments:

Post a Comment