Sunday, November 17, 2019

Capcom Pro Tour North American Regional Finals and SFV Champion Edition Announcement trailer

So as promised Ono took the stage at the conclusion of the Capcom Pro Tour NA regional finals.The crowd usually goes bonkers when Ono takes the stage to show a trailer for new content....not last night! Gill's trailer was met with sporadic clapping like when people aren't sure whether to Cheer or Jeer.
I was always sure Gill was coming, but honestly I thought he was going to be the final character revealed in season 5. This would segway nicely to SFIII's story line. Based to the awkward response to the reveal I don't think anyone expected Gill.
The second trailer for Champion Edition was met with the same level of applause....or lack there of.
Color me curious about Gill, he was rediculous in SFIII 3rd Strike, he made Bison look like Dan Hibiki!



 I'll probably get the upgrade kit for $25, the cost of Gill and the 40th character  is $10 right there, and the stage. I'll also be getting free FM from the 3 characters I was never gonna waste FM on, Ed, Blanka and Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment