Monday, November 19, 2018

Netflix The Christmas Chronicals

Ok so my son asked me to check out a trailer for a Christmas Movie, I was like, "meh, aight"....My favorite Christmas movies are A Christmas Story and Miracle on 34th Street, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and the old animated How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I've yet to see a Christmas movie that has been better than those. And don't get me started on those Hallmark Channel Movies.....eggnog bile
So I fired up the ol ewwtoobs and to my surprise my heart grew three sizes last night, this trailer felt relevant and funny as hell  hohoho it made me laugh out loud and Kurt Russell as Saint Nick? Who knew!
So Ryan thank you for telling me about this! I can't wait to watch it with you, mommy and your sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment