Friday, August 31, 2018

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 8/31/18 - 9/7/18

It's Friday August 31st, the 30th week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:

1. Perform a counter 10X for 50FM

2. Play a Ranked Match for 500FM

3. Use the Rival Search feature on CFN for 250FM

4. Remember that Dress for 2,500FM

An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Hero of the Waters"

[CPT 2018] Win 20 Ranked Matches for 10,000FM


I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for "Remember that Dress".


Go to Story Mode, choose Character Story, choose Ken, go to chapter 3, done.

After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have

1. Darkness Revenger (Shin Nash) for 1500 FM















2. Get your hands on Fortune Tix against Balrog (SF1 Mike) for 250 FM












3. [Q&I] Get the Cammy/ Fiona Crossover Costume #1 for 2500 FM












This weeks missions can net you  3,300 FM
Subtract the 2,500FM for Cammy's's 1st [Q&I],
Subtract 1500FM for EBM Darkness Revenger,
Subtract  250FM for fighting Balrog / Mike for some Fortune Tix.


So this week I ended up with 3,050FM FM because I fought fought Balrog/Mike for some fortune tix. I didnt bother trying to beat Shin Nash for a stupid title or Cammy’s 1st [Q&I] as Fiona, even though it's such an obscure referenced character from a game I never played. I didn’t count the 10000 FM I’ll get for this months CPT 2018 challenge because I haven't complete the requirements yet.

As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment