Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day from SquareEnix! Final Fantasy VII remake Opening Cinematic

I remember waiting in line out side the Software Ect. in Cross County Shopping Center to buy Final Fantasy VII 23 years ago. I used to go there to read the articles in EGM about FFVII leading up to the release. This was the first game I waited on line to buy and the first time I got game swag.
Here we are almost a quarter century later and once again I'm ready to wait on line for this game!
This trailer is the actual opening movie and is absolutely stunning, I'm sure nostalgia is adding to my hype but regardless I guarantee this game will break sales records. I'm not sold on the episodic content approach though. And I'm not sure whether to buy it day one for PS4 or hold off to get it later this year for PS5.

No comments:

Post a Comment