Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Possible leaked Episode IX poster....belongs in a GARBAGE COMPACTOR

I'm not gonna beat around the bush, this poster is gutter trash!
It was less than a month ago when Oscar Issac said episode IX will be the conclusion to the Skywalker Saga....
OK where is LUKE MUTHAFUCKIN SKYWALKER in this poster!?!
How is Kylo not severing his fingers off holding his light saber that way!? He should be holding the hilt lower for that for God's sake! Why the FUCK is Lando NOT in this Poster?
R2D2 where are you??
This poster is such sloppy Ctrl C, Ctrl V it's jusy lazy wanna be Dru Struzan.
I am a 40 something white dude (sorry Brei) I've been a fan since I saw RotJ in the theaters as a kid, I enjoyed the PT while my friends trashed them, I loved TCW animated series and SW Rebels. This ST is an abomination and just needs to end.
At this point I just want to see some news regarding the Benioff and Weiss movies and The Mandalorian at Celebration April 11th - 15th......

No comments:

Post a Comment