Friday, October 26, 2018

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 10/26/18 - 11/2/18

It's Friday October  26th, the 38th week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:

1. Perform a counter 10X for 150FM

2. Use the Rival Search feature on CFN for 250FM

3. Win 10 Battle Lounge matches for 500FM

4.  Datta's Wish for 2,500FM

5. An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Snow Hero"

6. Get a KO with an EX move 10X for 2,000 FM [CPT 2018]



I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for "Datta's Wish"



Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, choose Apprentice Alley Stage, choose Dhalsim, beat any opponent, annnd your done! 



After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have:

1. Cunning Veteran Shadaloo Officer for 1500FM entry fee



2. Get your hands on Fortune Tix against Cannonshot Nash #1 for 250 FM participation fee

3. Get the Crossover BGM “Level 1 from Super Ghouls’n Ghosts” for 800FM

4. [Q&I] Get the Gloria Crossover Costume #2 for Laura for 2000FM

5.  [Q&I] Get the Arthur Crossover Costume #2 for Ryu for 2000FM

6. [Q&I] Get the Astaroth Crossover Costume #2 for M. Bison for 2000FM

7. [Q&I] Get the Mecha FANG Crossover Costume #1 for 2500 FM participation fee


This weeks missions can net you  3,400FM + an additional 2000FM for the CPT 2018 challenge + an additional 1,000 FM for each lvl your character goes up after beating the Cunning Veteran Shadaloo Officer.

Subtract 1500 FM per fight (X3) against the Cunning Veteran Shadaloo Officer.

Subtract 2000FM for Laura’s second [Q&I]  Crossover Costume.


Subtract 2000FM for Ryu’s second [Q&I]  Crossover Costume.

Subtract 2000FM for Bison’s second [Q&I]  Crossover Costume.

Subtract 800FM for the Crossover BGM.

Subtract  250FM for fighting canonshot for one Fortune Ticket.

Subtract 2500FM for FANG's first [Q&I] Mecha FANG Crossover Costume.

This week I ended up with  FM. I passed on the Mecha Fang Crossover Costume....I don't play FANG ever to justify the FM and I passed on Bison’s [Q&I] #2 because I don’t play Bison enough to make it worth the FM,  and I passed on Laura’s [Q&I] #2 because I already completed the set, and I passed on Ryu’s [Q&I] #2 because I already completed the set also, . I did fight canonshot Nash for a  Fortune Ticket, so I spent 250FM on that.

The ending of Season 3 is right around the corner with Capcom Cup coming in December, I'm excited to see if X Kira is right about Falke next season and curious who's coming in season 4!

As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment