Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens Speculation #4

So I read the latest batch of TFA rumors and if the info is correct I'm more convinced than ever that The Force Awakens is gonna be an amalgamation of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Star Wars, especially the part about Luke and the tomb and the kyber crystal that unlocks the tomb that Kylo Ren is trying to find and unlock.
Somehow I already knew they info about Rey and who she's related to. 
And the bit about Leia having to decide whether or not to use a weapon capable of destroying a planet is an interesting juxtaposition from when she witnessed the destruction of  Dantooine. 
I like the idea that perhaps the situation is so dire that a proposal  to build a weapon with firepower of equal magnitude is put on the table. I pray it's not another Death Star though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment