Saturday, January 17, 2015

Street Fighter Old School


The other day I finally got time to sit and watch my Street Fighter Assassins Fist Blu Ray....the Brother No More epilogue is fantastic. Hopefully Joey and Christian drop some news on the World Warriors project soon.

Anyway since I won't have my PS4 till Feb I've been stuck playing PS1 and PS2 games. I found my copy of Capcom Classics Collection 2 and got the urge to play some OLD SCHOOL Street Fighter. No not SFII....I'm talking real old school, Street Fighter I!

For all those who complained about Seth in the SFIV series....I would LOVE to see how you'd RAGE  QUIT over SFI's Adon and Sagat!
So I figured I'd record a few games for posterity.



Obviously hit detection was overlooked in the QC process....
I've found the easiest way to perform the Shoryuken, Hadoken, Tatsumaki Sempuu Kyaku in SF1 is to use the negative edge style.



Gen owned my ass in this run...



Didn't do too hot on this run...



Joe shut me down this time...






No comments:

Post a Comment