Friday, September 19, 2014

TGS 2014 Final Fantasy XV trailer

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor! This trailer has me as excited as I was when I used to read EGM at the back of Software Etc for articles about FFVII! I will be pre ordering this game without hesitation! Seeing Noctis and his boys Ignis, Gladius, Cor and Promto driving around the world checking out the sites and monsters got me thinking FFXV's world may be enormous, but the highlight of the trailer was seeing  Stella Nox Fleuet! 

I know it's simply a clip from a cutscene but we have certainly come a long way from 1997's FFVII! I mean when I have non gamers asking me who that is.... that's incredible to me as I've been a gamer since the days of the Atari 2600, and seeing the day when video game characters are indistinguishable from real life characters is very exciting.  
I've been following Final Fantasy XV since 2007 when it was FF Vs XIII and I hope this game reignites the magic of this franchise like the days when Square soft had hit after hit after hit on the shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment