Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Top 10 favorite Godzilla Movies

My top 10 favorite Godzilla Movies

















10. Godzilla Vs Megalon:
Jet Jaguar nuff said!



9. King Kong Vs Godzilla:
Kaiju comedy gold here folks! Highlight is when Godzilla gets a mouthful of tree and when Godzilla ignites King Kong's fur.



8. Godzilla 1985:
This was the first Godzilla movie I saw in the theaters.




7. Godzilla 2K:
This was the last Godzilla movie I saw in the theaters...my wife (GF at the time) HATED it!!! I don't think she enjoyed the audience participation....



6. Destroy all Monsters:
This is a must see for Kaiju movie fans! It's like the royal rumble of Godzilla movies! 



5. Godzilla Vs Hedora (The Smog Monster): 
I think this was one of the first Godzilla movies I saw...Sunday afternoons on WPIX vegging on the couch watching old reruns. I remember being scared when the smog monster flew over the fleeing people and they turned to skeletons!





4. The Terror of Mecha Godzilla:
Titanosaurus is a punk ass bitch, Mecha Godzilla made in Japan...of course! Android's in 1975!



3. Godzilla Vs Destroyah
This is by far my favorite Godzilla movie so far....Godzilla has a critical case of heartburn and the world is in jeopardy if he goes into melt down! Destroyah is one bad ass looking Kaiju, and I actually felt sad for Godzilla at the end when he "dies".
But Godzilla is eternal....and he will never truly die, as seen at the end of the movie.



2. Godzilla:
This list would not exist if it weren't for the original. 60 years later Gojira is known aound the world, he's been in every form of media from the silver screen to saturday morning cartoons, manga, comic books.



1. Godzilla Vs Biolante
"Science was so busy trying to figure out if they could, they never stopped to ask if they should...."
If you don't know how Toho came up with this Kaiju then shame on you! When the idea factory won't open where do you turn? Kids! Yep Biolante was one kids idea of a worthy Kaiju adversary for the King of the Monsters!
"Life finds a way"

No comments:

Post a Comment