Monday, October 7, 2013

Godzilla Teaser Trailer breaks free online

So I got to check out the teaser for next years Godzilla movie today right before WB put the interwebs on lockdown!
I'm a fan of the King of Monsters, have been since I was kid watching them on WPIX Sunday afternoons, I have almost every Godzilla movie from the 1954 original, Gojira up to 1995's Godzilla Vs Destoroyah.
I saw Godzilla 1985 in the theaters as a kid and took my wife to see Godzilla 2000....she wasn't into the audience participation.
My all time favorite G movies are Godzilla Vs Hedorah (smog monster), Destroy all Monsters, Godzilla Vs Biolante and Godzilla Vs Destoroyah.
The trailer looks epic! The destruction looks biblical! And the little bit of Godzilla we are shown looks faithful to the Toho Studios creation...not that crappy 1998 Roland Emmerich Godzilla movie.
And the voice over of Robert Oppenheimer adds an ominous level of seriousness that adds to the grim theme of Gojira.
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment