Friday, July 13, 2012

FFXIV 2.0

In darkness the Crystal dreams,As from the flames of DestructionA new Beginning rises.Come, brave heroes,Heed the Crystal's call.Gather once more.And witness a realm reborn....




The above quote comes from the updated FFXIV OS....interesting choice of words indeed. With all the work that's been put into "fixing" FFXIV I remain optimistic that eventually the game may get a console release....but I think SE might be better off holding off on launching FFXIV 2.0 till the PS4 and Xbox 720 launches Q4 2013.
There's some new concept art and screen shots that showcase the revamped HUD...love the names the devs used!


I'm still on the fence wether I'll buy Vana Diel 2.0.....























http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/media/screenshots

3 comments:

  1. Ok, the graphics engine gets a huge update. Reminiscent of Age of Conan in some ways. Tempting to make me go back and play, but, probably not gonna happen, LOL! There be Galkans, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Game looks gorgeous but the troubles this game has had since launch makes committing the time less enticing....plus it seems that the days of "MMO", working with others towards a goal seem to be a thing of the past...I started seeing that in my final days in Vana Diel.
    Male Mithra What the deuce lol!

    ReplyDelete