Saturday, October 15, 2011

Transformers Prime Season Finale Review

I just sat thru a 3 & 1/2 hour Transformers marathon and my childhood memories were resurrected! I started off my little marathon with a trip back to 1987 with The Transformers animated movie, then I fired up the ol DVR and watched Transformers Prime episodes 23 24pt1, pt 2 and pt3.

Absolutely amazing! This show is written by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, recognize the names???
They are the co creators and executive producers of Fringe with J.J. Abrams, which in my opinion is one of the best shows on TV today, and interestingly enough they are also the writers of the first two Michael Bay Transformers movies...which, again, my opinion are absolute shit fests.  I think we all know who is to blame for those hot messes.
Anyway any fan of the G1 series will not be disappointed by Transformers Prime, I can't hype this series enough, give it chance you'll be pleasantly surprised! Transformers Prime airs Saturdays 8:30 pm EST / 5:30 pm PT.
For more intel on Transformers Prime check out hubworld

No comments:

Post a Comment