Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tuning Fork in the Road

February 26, 2006 I reached level 20 SMN, it was time for me to prepare for the avatar battles against Shiva, Garuda, Ifrit, Titan, Leviathan and Ramuh. With a decent XP buffer I raced to Jeuno and went on a shopping spree for level 20 gear I needed, I wanted Carbuncle Mitts but I doubt I'll be able to get the Carby Mitts on my own, so my next choice is white mitts. After I shopped till I dropped I switched to my WHM and teleported to Altepa desert and crossed the desert to Rabao, there I picked up the mini tuning fork of wind. Then I teleported to Yhoator Jungle and ran to Norg and got the mini tuning fork of water, then to San D Oria for the mini tuning fork of ice. Then to Bastok mini tuning fork of earth and then warped back to Jeuno and took the Airship to Zahzam for the mini tuning fork of fire. Soon I'll be heading to the six cloisters hidden throughout Vana Diel ringing my lil tuning fork against the Proto-Crystal and hopefully defeating the Avatar Primes. My goal is to gain the pact's with the avatars via the mini tuning fork battles, and latter collecting their whispers to open the moon lit path to Fenrir.

No comments:

Post a Comment