Friday, October 16, 2015

Movie Review Hotel Transylvania 2

My son is big into Halloween this year so I took him to see HT2....the first one totally flew under my radar. My son loved it he was laughing hysterically and I found myself laughing also...but for completely different reasons (homosexual vamp camp director).
Imagine Road Trip, Monster Squad and Adventures in Baby Sitting mashed up into one movie, that's the gist of HT2.
Watching Drac, Frankie, Wolfman, Mummy, Blobie and the Invisible Man on a road trip to help little Dennis find the monster within was funny and there was also a good message for parents about putting undo stress on children with their expectations.
If you miss HT2 while it's in theaters, don't scream, it'll be on Netflix soon enough....
C+

No comments:

Post a Comment