This episode was balls to the wall action from 00:01, and personally I really enjoyed it but I feel an additional 30 minutes would have benefitted the series finale. It felt very rushed in some parts and overdrawn in others.
The highlights for me were:
- Watching Bumblebee take three to the chest from Megatron while trying to get the Star Sabre to Prime
- Megatrons death
BB's death scene was a bit over dramatic considering what happens moments later, but Megatrons death was awesome....and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him! We all know there's a very VERY good chance we'll see the G man in the sequel series. Hope we get news about that sooner rather than later.
So where does that leave us?
- Cybertron is reborn
- Soundwave is trapped in the Shadow Zone
- Airachnid has become a terrorcon on one of the moons of Cybertron
- Megatron is no longer functional
- Shockwave and Starscream escape the nemesis together over Cybertron. Shockwave as the complete formula for cybermatter....
- Predaking is alive and on Cyberton
- Knockout apparently has left the Decepticons, surrendered to the Autobots.
- Team Prime has returned to Cybertron minus Ratchet
- Bumblebee has regained the power of speach (why doesn't Ultra Magnus stick his gimp hand in the pool of Cybermatter?)
- Miko, Raf and Jack become special consultants for "Unit E"
All in all TFP has been an excellent series taking all the franchise's cannon from multiple series and creating IN MY OPINION the best series to date for fans old and new!
Don't waste your hard earned money on seeing TF4, take that money and go buy this series on Blu Ray...it's money better spent!