Monday, February 29, 2016

Valkyria Chronicals PS4 HD Remaster

I'm no fan of doubling down on remakes, remasters, HD upgrades etc but I will take exception in this case! This game originally came out on the PS3 and regrettably flew under many PS3 gamer's radar due to an addiction to FPS's.
It is an amazing game!
Valkyria Chronicals Review
The one thing, the only thing this game was missing was trophy support! With this HD remaster I will finally be able to get the platinum I should have already!
I'm not sure the following list is legit but here's the Valkyria Chronicles Remastered trophy list.
The game hits shelves this spring for $30! I highly recomend picking up this remaster!

And since we're on the subject I'm equally thrilled that a new Valkyria game is coming out on the PS4!

No comments:

Post a Comment