Thursday, February 11, 2016

Star Wars Rebels S2E14 Legends of the Lasat and S2E15 The Call

OK the last two episodes, Legends of the Lasat and The Call bordered on filler episodes but both had some fascinating, redeeming aspects like how the Ashla was mentioned in LotL and the music in that episode was unlike anything I've heard in Star Wars before but it fit so well. 
And with The Call I almost saw a connection between Ezra and Paul Atreides from Dune. The Purgill actually open a new path in the Starwars Universe....biological entities able to travel via hyperspace. I doubt it, but if Lucasfilm wanted to,the Purgill could open Star Wars up to the space/ time aspect. But I'm not sure they would want to roll the dice on that risky subject.
I hope next weeks episode starts to bring the awesome we saw in the Season 2.5 trailer!




No comments:

Post a Comment