Saturday, February 1, 2014

Coloring Perception by BigMex

Back in February 2009 I wrote a blog post a day titled Memorable Black Characters In Video Games. My way of showing my appreciation for the month and for industry I've grown up with, it was actually a bit more difficult to find black video game characters that represented the values of Black History Month.
I've read a few of Big Mex's blog posts over on Capcom Unity and 1Up and this 18 part blog series was so amazing I couldn't stop reading it! Even if you're not a fan of fighting games I really recommend taking the time and reading this series! And if you are a member of the FGC this series will really be a gem of a read!

coloring-perception-part-1
coloring-perception-part-2
coloring-perception-part-3
coloring-perception-part-4
coloring-perception-part-5
coloring-perception-part-6
coloring-perception-part-7
coloring-perception-part-8
coloring-perception-part-9
coloring-perception-part-10
coloring-perception-part-11
coloring-perception-part-12
coloring-perception-part-13
coloring-perception-part-14
coloring-perception-part-15
coloring-perception-part-16
coloring-perception-part-17
coloring-perception-final-part

No comments:

Post a Comment