Monday, December 4, 2017

Secret of Mana PS4 remaster

This was my first JRPG I ever played and the thing that grabbed my attention was a full page ad in EGM. The art in that ad was stunning for a 16 bit video game, so when I got the chance I played it and it was beautiful, and then I discovered I could play this game coop! I never did get a chance to finish the game as I had borrowed it from a friend.
I was completely blind sided by this announcement this morning that a remastered version of The Secret of Mana will be coming February 15th 2018!
More details on the Square Enix site: secret of mana game.com



The game will be avail to buy digitally on the PS Store or physical copy exclusively at Gamestop in limited quantity. I would prefer the physical copy personally....I'm old School.

No comments:

Post a Comment