Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Opening Cinematic

I have played almost every FF title except FFXIII-2, Lightning Returns FFXIII,  FFXIV,  FF Type 0, World of FF and the FFVII spin offs. So I'm a bit of a fan of the franchise, I'm also an avid fighting game fan...mostly SF.
So this seems like a match made in heaven for me, so I'm not sure why I'm not really feeling this game.
I think perhaps it's because I'm fighting game purist, what I mean is I prefer 1 on 1 simplicity over team battles like 3 on 3 with multiple classes and a multiple bars to manage...I know I'm getting old.
Anywho the opening cinematic is cool. Kefka looks crazier than ever, I'm glad we didn't get brow beat with Sepheroth/Cloud face off's in the intro.
Dissidia FF NT releases worldwide on the PS4 January 30th 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment