Saturday, July 3, 2010

IPhone 4 Vs. HTC Evo lulz


Dear Brian Maupin, I love your video's! You sir have captured the essence of fanboyism! Don't sweat getting fired from Best Buy, there's a brighter horizon in your future. I know exactly what motivated you to make those videos, I too have worked in the retail industry and have had to deal with people exactly like that! For those who have never worked in retail/customer service I swear there are people out there that are so clueless and blinded by lack of knowledge. The conversation may seem a bit over the top but I assure you this was going thru Brian's head as this customer cluelessly continued to ask for an I Phone4. Personally I think Best Buy was wrong to fire you, but that's just my opinion. The great thing about these vids are you can swap out Iphone and HTC Evo with ohhhhh lets say Microsoft XBox 360 / Sony PlayStation 3 Fans....






No comments:

Post a Comment