- Use a V-Skill 10 times for 50 FM
- Use the Replay Search feature on CFN for 250FM
- Use Fight Request to play a Casual Match for 500FM
- It's only Missile Disarmament for 2,500FM
Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, keep the difficulty at 3 or 4, choose Shadaloo Base Stage , set it for best of 5, pick your opponent, and throw your opponent on the right side of the stage as much as possible till ALL the green canisters (missiles) launch into the air.
After finishing the missions go tackle this weeks eXtra Battle Mode fights, this week there’s three.
- Laura's 2nd [Q&I] Crossover Costume for 2,500 FM participation fee
- Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt for 500FM participation fee
- Get your hands on Fortune Tickets #3 for 250FM participation fee
This weeks missions can net you 3,300 FM. Subtract the 500FM x3 for the Middle Class Shadaloo Grunt XBM. Subtract another 2,500FM for Laura's 2nd [Q&I] and subtract 250FM for fighting Cannon Strike Cammy for some fortune tix. Not taking into consideration any FM earned from leveling up from the EXP earned fighting the Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt you'll end up in the red this week by -950FM.
As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.