Wednesday, July 4, 2018
SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 7/3/18 - 7/9/18
1. Perform a combo 10X for 50FM
2. Perform a Cross-up 10X for 50 FM
3. Play Survival Mode for 250FM
4. Join a Battle lounge for 250FM
5 A Game of Push and Pull for 2,500 FM
6. (CPT 2018) Win 20 Ranked Matches for 10,000 FM
7. Get an Arcade score of 100,000 or greater in Arcade Mode for the title
I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for a Game of Push and Pull.
Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, set the difficulty, choose City in Chaos Stage, keep hitting your opponent in the center of the stage until the two guys in the background flip their car back over.
After finishing the missions go tackle this weeks eXtra Battle Mode fights, this week there’s three.
1. Ryu's 4th [Q&I] Crossover costume challenge for 2,500 FM participation fee.
2. Get your Hands on Fortune Tix for 250 FM participation fee.
3. Middle Class Shadaloo Grunt for 500 FM participation fee
This weeks missions can net you 3,100 FM plus an additional 10,000 FM for the CPT challenge (win 20 ranked matches) if you bought the CPT 2018 package. And if you beat the Middle Class Shadaloo Grunt an additional 2,000 FM (X3) after the 500 FM participation fee.. For me I earned 4,000 / 6000 FM....shoulda just used Rashid.
Starting tomorrow Laura will get her first [Q&I], below is the schedule for the Trish/Gloria DMC costume.
Also Ken (Dante) and Ed (Nero) have some DMC alt's avail on the PS store if your so inclined.
As always keep fighting the good fight....stop lag switching and avoid sodium overdose. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.