Saturday, September 29, 2018

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 9/28/18 - 10/5/18

It's Friday September 28th, the 34th week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:



1. Perform a crush counter 10X for 50FM

2. View a Demonstration! for 250FM

3. Use Fight Request to play a Casual Match for 500FM

4. Ishizaki's Appeal  for 2,500FM

5. An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Snow Hero"

I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for "Ishizaki's Appeal"



Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, choose Kanzuki Estate Stage, choose an opponent, and hit your opponent on the right side of the stage until the maid hits Ishizaki with the serving tray.





After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have:


1. Get your hands on Fortune Tix against Classic Vega for 250 FM participation fee


2. [Q&I] Get the Mecha Zangief Crossover Costume #1 for 2500 FM participation fee





3. Upper Class Shadaloo Soldier for 1000FM entry fee per try (3X)


This weeks missions can net you  3,300FM



Subtract 2500FM for Geif's first [Q&I] Mecha Geif Crossover Costume


Subtract  250FM for fighting classic Vega for one Fortune Ticket

Subtract 3000 FM for fighting the Upper Class Shadaloo Solder



This week I ended up with 15,050, FM because I opted out of the Mecha Geif Crossover Costume....I don't play Geif enough to justify the FM,  I did fight classic Vega for a  Fortune Ticket, so I spent 250FM on that plus I fought the Upper Class Shadaloo Soldier 3X which cost 3000FM but I beat him 3X so I earned 12,000FM from that this week on XBM.



I created my Dojo on the 25th https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/dojo/profile/name/illuminonamus  but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get my CFN friends to join my Dojo!

As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment