Friday, September 14, 2018

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 9/14/18 - 9/21/18

It's Friday September 14th, the 32nd week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:

1. Perform a normal throw 10X for 50FM

2. View Rankings on CFN for 250FM

3. Join/Create a Battle Lounge for 250FM

4. Funny Guy for 2,500FM

An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Hero of the Waters"

[CPT 2018] Win 20 Ranked Matches for 10,000FM



I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for "Funny Guy"


Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, choose Union Station Stage, choose an opponent, and knock your opponent down on the left side of the stage, and hit them with a combo that will make the guy holding the broom fall down and get the bucket stuck on his head.



After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have:

1. Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt for 10,000 EXP minus the 500 FM entry fee X3

2. Get your hands on Fortune Tix against Balrog (SF1 Mike) for 250 FM entry fee

3. [Q&I] Get the Cammy/ Fiona Crossover Costume #3 for 2500 FM participation fee

This weeks missions can net you  3,050FM

Subtract 1500FM for the three times you fight the Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt

Subtract 2500FM for Cammy's third [Q&I] Fiona Crossover Costume

Subtract  250FM for fighting Balrog / Mike for some Fortune Tix


This week I ended up with -1,950, FM because I was able to go from lvl 52 to 53 with my main and received the 1000FM for that after beating the Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt, I opted not to do Cammy's [Q&I] for the Fiona Crossover costume and I already fought Balrog's 3rd battle for Fortune Tix, so I didn't spend FM on either of those.

I spent 4,500 FM on Fighting Chance and got the SF1 Sagat skin finally!

As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment