Monday, September 24, 2018

One Trailer can make a difference!

I have given all my G1 Transformer's toys to my son (except Shockwave and Jetfire) I grew up watching the original series, I watched  the first two Bayformers then opted out of that stupidity. I intoduced my son to transformers with rescue bots and when he was a few years older I showed him TF Prime and he was hooked...a little too much. And most recently we watched Transformers Combiner Wars which was well done for a Youtube series!
Anywho I'm a firm believer that Anime and stuff like Transformers doesn't need to be translated into live action, they're essentially the same genre!
When I saw the first trailer for this Bumblebee Movie I instantly passed on it, now I just saw the "NEW" official trailer (WTF does that mean?) and I might have to go with my son to see this in the theaters afterall......


Can someone please confirm Michael Bay has no involvement in this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment