- Perform a counter 10X for 150 FM
- View a Demonstration for 250 FM
- Get a KO with an EX move 10X for 250 FM
- Sleeping Dog for 2500 FM
- An arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for "The Pharaoh Reborn" title
Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, set the difficulty, choose Apprentice Alley Stage, choose your opponent, be sure to land some combo's on the left center side of the stage to wake the dog up that's sleeping on the ground!
After finishing the missions go tackle this weeks eXtra Battle Mode fights, this week there’s three;
1. Ryu's 1st [Q&I] Crossover costume challenge for 2,500 FM participation fee
- 2. Cross over BGM "Level 1" from Super Ghouls' n Ghosts for 1000 FM participation fee
- 3.Triggered Necalli "Prophecy of the End" title reward for 1000 FM participation fee
This weeks missions can net you 3,150 FM. Subtract 1000FM for the Cross Over BGM, subtract 2,500 FM for Ryu's [Q&I] and subtract 1000FM per attempt at Triggered Necalli. I've tried to beat "Shin" Necalli 4X so that's 4K down the drain. I suck at these "Shin" versions of characters! So this week I'm -4,350FM!
And I finally found my free copy of USFIV that I got when I pre-ordered Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection! So I played a few matches in Endless with a friend.
Now I stopped Playing IV right before Ultra released because my PS3 YLOD'd on me so I haven't played IV in years! Check out what about 4 years of rust looks like lol!
I look forward to sharing some matches from the 30th Anniversary collection as soon as they patch the lobby system!
Next Week we'll be fighting High Roller Shadaloo Elite for 7,500 FM X3 for a 1500 FM entry fee. And the following week Cody will be available Tuesday the 26th.
I wonder when the CPT Ring of Power Stage is gonna be available? I noticed it's based on some SFII concept artwork I spotted in the 30th anniversary museum.
As always keep fighting the good fight....stop lag switching and avoid sodium overdose. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.