Thursday, May 3, 2018

Red Dead Redemption II Trailer #3

Last generation Rock Star gave us probably one of the best games of that generation, no not GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption! I was absolutely absorbed in the story and loved the open world online. Now I didn't get the game at launch but my friend Krogenar lent me his copy and I was immediately stunned by the beauty of the world of New Austin, West Elizabeth and Nuevo Paraiso. The game also had one of gamings greatest characters, John Marston! I would put him in the same league as Solid Snake, Mario, Ryu and Samus.

 The game was full of memorable characters besides John Marston, Bonnie MacFarlane a rancher that saves him from a fatal gun shot wound from a former gang member Bill Williamson, then there's the con man Nigel West Dickens, the creepy grave robber Seth Briars, Irish the drunk, Landon Ricketts the old gunslinger living out his remaining days in Neuvo Paraiso, the rebel Abraham Reyes, and Dutch van der Linde the former leader of the gang John Marston was a member of , and who agent Edgar Ross of the Bureau of Investigation is ultimately is after.
Which leads us to Red Dead Redemption II coming out October 26th! DRD II is a definite day 1 purchase for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment