Sunday, March 25, 2018

SFV Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 3/22/18 - 3/29/18

It's Thursday March 22nd, the 9th week of AE and this weeks missions went live at 11PM!
This weeks missions are:

  1. Use a V-Skill 10X for 50FM
  2. Use the Replay Search feature on CFN for 250FM
  3. Get a KO with an EX move 10X for 250FM
  4. Sakura's Urgent Errand for 2,500FM
I'll post a video below to help show how to complete the requirements for the mission.



Go to Story Mode, choose Character Story, choose Karin, choose the final chapter...viola! That's it! You don't even need to fight the CPU.

After completing the weekly missions, I headed over to the eXtra Battle Mode and this week we have :
Ken's 2nd [Q&I] Crossover Costume challenge for 2,500 FM,
Nash's 2nd [Q&I] Crossover Costume challenge for 2,500 FM,
R. Mika's 3rd [Q&I] Crossover Costume challenge for 2,500 FM
Ibuki's 4th [Q&I] Crossover Costume challenge for 2,500FM,



After getting the Kirin armor I went to Survival mode to unlock the other colors for Ibuki's crossover costume.






This weeks missions will net you 3,050 FM, the XBM will cost you 7,500FM - 8,500FM if you do them all, I only did Ibuki's 4th Q&I.


Also the first CPT premiere event took place March 16th-18th with Tokido's Akuma facing off against Infiltration's Menat in the Grand Final's. Capcom  announced the 2018 CPT DLC bundle, in previous years I've only splurged on the stages but I think this year I may get the whole package.

Capcom Pro Tour Costumes

Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Costume: Akuma - $5.99
Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Costume: Sakura - $5.99
Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Costume: Champion’s Choice Costume (Birdie) - $5.99

Capcom Pro Tour Stage

CPT Stage - $9.99











Capcom Pro Tour Bundle

Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Premier Pass - $19.99

Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Costume: Akuma
Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Costume: Sakura
Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Costume: Champion’s Choice Costume
Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Stage
The following items are available with the CPT 2018 Premier Pass only:

Exclusive CPT-themed color option for all characters (includes Season 1, 2, and 3 DLC)
5 Exclusive Titles
2 Exclusive Fighter Profile Themes
Access to Exclusive Special Targets
A bonus of 5,000 Fight Money

And on Tuesday a new trailer for the 30th Anniversary Collection came out announcing the pre-order bonus! I'm so glad I never bought USFIV when I got my PS4!



I watched the WSO session that showcased some of the collection...looking forward to some old school matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment