Saturday, April 15, 2017

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer Star Wars Celebration 2017

Star Wars Rebels returns this fall with the the ongoing struggles of the crew of the Ghost and the fledgling Rebellion....a moment of silence for Commander Sato.....
My son and I watch every Saturday morning (thanks FiOs On Demand) and he's really enjoying learning about all the characters that we don't see in the Saga films....he's taken his first steps into a larger world....
So I've watched the trailer for Season 4 a few times and I'm gonna rub it in my son's face right now....
NAH NAH NAH NANA I TOLD YOU LITTLE MAN THAT BO KATAN WAS GONNA BECOME THE MANDALORE AND WIELD THE DARK SABRE!!!!

I'm really looking forward to next season as the Rebels timeline inches ever closer to the Rogue One time line and the connection is made!

Is Bo Katan on Tatooine?!

Agent Callus aka Fulcrum on Yavin 4

Amaterasu in Rebels???

Love ya Sabine, but this is where you lose the Darksabre!

A U wing...Could we see Cassian Andoe in Rebels S4?

Welcome to Yavin 4 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment