Saturday, April 15, 2017

Movie Review: Boss Baby

This movie arrived right on time because my clan just recently grew by one and my son who's seven loves our Boss Baby but also is clearly struggling with jealousy. Mommy and Daddy are trying to evenly distribute love and attention but it's HARD!!!
So when my son and I watched this I think he understood the message.  
This was a fun little movie that succeeds because it appeals to all ages, it has plenty of laughs but also has heart and for me came at just the right time!
Alec Baldwin was the perfect choice to voice the Boss Baby and the contrast of the big headed baby against the slick talking suite wearing persona was entertaining, but can someone ask the voice actor what Chrishmash is?
I enjoyed the fresh take on the ol Body Swap gimmick/ Look Who's Talking gag.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment