Saturday, April 15, 2017

Star Wars Battlefront II Reveal Trailer Star Wars Celebration 2017

I never bought the new Battlefront even though I was impressed by the trailer, and in retrospect I'm so glad I held off. This generation of selling an incomplete titles at full price and then releasing DLC that accounts for about 20% of the game at rediculous prices. When all is said and done and you have all the DLC expansions the game could cost over $100! Fuck that shit!
I did however play the Original Battlefront games on the PS2....back when games were sold complete....ok grumpy old school gamer rant end. I do hope EA/ Dice listened to the complaints and have re thought the DLC sales model.
Because if they did I will definitely be getting BFII.
I love the fact the story looks like a game based on the Lost Stars Novel.



Dear Lucasarts....please reach out to Capcom and make Masters of Teras Kasi 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment