Sunday, February 8, 2015

Movie Review: The Loft

Much like the the 2011 American version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo which paled in comparison to the 2009 Swedish version, this version of the Loft most likely is a watered down version of the 2008 movie from Belgium.
 
When I saw this I didn't realize this was a ctrl C ctrl V Hollywood movie....it makes sense now.
I'm gonna hit up my local library and find the 2008 version!
The only redeeming factor about this movie was Eric Stonestreet....his tyrade about boob jobs was funny as hell! As far as Marsden and Urban, I feel like they did just above dialing in the roles. By the end I didn't really care what happened to any of them.
Basically these 5 guys have so many skeleton's in their closets they could open a Spirit Halloween Store. I couldn't care about any of these people and their first world problems No one's happy even though they're all apparently well off...including the wives.
And for their intelligence none of them could figure that this plan was doomed to fail from the beginning!
Save your money on this unoriginal, cop n paste remake,
C-

No comments:

Post a Comment