Friday, January 2, 2015

Free Swim's 15 movies for 2015

This is the first year I've done a list of "Need to see" Movies. And I found this much more challenging than my Video Game list!

15. Mortdecai

Olivia Munn....nuff said
14.The Walk

JGL has been picking all impressive roles...I think this one's gonna have us all on the edge of our seat. It will be weird seeing the twin towers on the big screen again.
13. Jupiter Ascending

I'm sure the visuals will be impressive but the fact that this got pushed to 2015 for no apparent reason doesn't bode well..
12. The Martian

Ridley Scott, sci fi....should be a no brainer.
11. Chappie

Seems like when Hugh Jackman isn't Wolverine he's playing with robots, I hope this one isn't as heavy handed as Elysium Neil.....loved District 9
10. Tomorrowland 
Trailer was impressive and I like how the poster has a pin. If you've been to Disney World recently (I have :)) then you know the fad of pin collecting.

9. Kingsman

Looks fun
8. Jurassic World

I wonder what's going to happen?
7. Krampus

Brad told me about the Krampus last year and BAM now Lions gate is making a movie! This could help alotta of parents with bad children.
6. The Jungle Book
Andy Serkis is doing the mo cap for the animal characters, Scarjo is doing the voice of Kaa and Idris Elba is voicing Sheer Khan....I have a good feeling about this one

5. Ex Machina
Wanna see Oscar Isaac and Domhnall Gleeson act together before The Force Awakens?

4. Spectre
Naysayers be damned I like Daniel Craig as Bond and his Bond Films are second only to Sean Connery's
Christopher Waltz as Franz Oberhauser is awesome!


3.Mad Max: Fury Road

Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron are gonna be amazing additions to George Millers post apocalyptic world!
2. Avengers: Age of Ultron
This needs no explanation!
1.Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens
It's my #1 but I am gonna try my damnedest to keep my expectations grounded! Fingers crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment