Monday, November 28, 2011

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition

Wow 12 years have passed since Third Strike was released in the arcades here in the States. I admit I had never put the time in with Street Fighter III, like I did with Street Fighter II and Street Fighter IV...but I know I'm not the only one. I only started playing Street Fighter III when I bought the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2, I wasn't to keen on the game back then but with my reignited fighting spirit ,thanks to SFIV, I truly want to sink my teeth into SFIII3SOE! I've met many players that insist 3S is the pinnacle of the series and I want to see if I judged SFIII3S prematurely.
I wanted to buy this on day 1 but due to the PS3 being unusable for a couple months (long story short...angry wife) I had to wait till November to get SFIII3SOE.
From everything I was reading on Capcom Unity regarding the issues at launch I'm kinda glad I waited.
Before we get to the review of the game itself  there were issues with the game in the PS Store! The Store had the Demo and Full game mixed up, in other words if someone wanted to DL the demo they would actually DL the full game...not a big deal but still, cmon!
Graphically SFIII3SOE is gorgeous with the HD filters running.

No comments:

Post a Comment