Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ent. Weekly Prometheus pics

 Entertainment weekly's latest issue has some very interesting pics of Ridley Scotts Prometheus. I am really looking forward to this film....to say I have high hopes for Prometheus is a bit of an understatement. With the Interwebs minions working overtime analyzing the images and supposed leaked trailer my anticipation is growing!
Prometheus is planned for June 8, 2012 release and regardless of what Scott says I believe there will be a definite connection between 1979's Alien and 2012's Prometheus...tell me you don't recognize the inside of the derelict space craft in the second picture with the big humanoid face!? And look closely at Idris Elba's tee shirt in the shot with Charlize Theron....I believe that is the Weyland Yutani logo!
And the very last pic screams face hugger hatchery inside derelict space vessel!
And kudo's to the maker of the fan made poster I used for this post it has just enough of an Aliens homage without being too obvious...kinda like the tiny morsels of info that have made their way to the interwebs.


No comments:

Post a Comment