Friday, March 29, 2019

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 3/29/19- 4/5/19

It's Friday March 29th, the 60th week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:

1. Perform a normal throw 10X for 50FM

2. Win 10 Battle Lounge matches for 500FM

3. Use Fight Request to Play a Ranked Match for 500FM

4.  Play a Trial for 250FM
 

5. An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Devil in Plain Clothes"

This weeks missions can net you a measly 1300FM

After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have:



1. Get your hands on Fortune Tix against Balrog #1 for 250FM participation fee






2. Triggered Necalli for 1000FM .







3. [Quick and Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #3 for Alex (Leo from Red Earth )for 2500FM participation fee.





4. Get the Crossover BGM!  Leo theme from Red Earth for 1000FM






This week I'm walking away with all my FM from the Weekly Missions as I still haven't purchased Alex so no need to do the [Q&I] and I have no interest in trying to get a silly title for beating Shin Necalli, I might drop the FM for Red Earth BGM before the window closes. I wonder if we'll get any info this weekend from NCR...not holding my breath.

As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM and don’t complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging REAL MONEY for all DLC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment