1. Perform a recovery 10X for 50FM
2. Play Training Mode for 250FM
3. Get a KO with a Critical Art 10X for 500FM
4. Shibasaki's First Request for 2,500FM
5. An Arcade score of 100000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Cursed Warrior"
6. [CPT 2018] Perform a Crush Counter 20X for 2000FM
I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for "Shibasaki's First Request".
Go to Story Mode, choose Character Story, choose Dhalsim, Choose Chapter 2 Vs R. Mika, defeat R. Mika, done.
After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have NINE!
1. High Roller Shadaloo Elite for 1500FM
2. Get your Hands on Fortune Tickets VS SF1 Sagat for 250FM
3. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #3 Rashid/Airman for 2500FM
4. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #3 Ken/Rathalos for 2000FM
5. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #3 R. Mika/Zinogre for 2000FM
6. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #3 Ibuki/Kirin for 2000FM
7. Proof of a Hero BGM for 800FM
8. Get the Crossover BGM! Airman Stage 8bit ver. from Mega Man 2 for 1000FM
9. Get the Crossover BGM! Airman Stage arrange ver. from Mega Man 2 for 1000FM
This weeks missions can net you 3,300 FM + an additional 18,000 FM if you defeat the High Roller Shadaloo Elite Soldier. Subtract 250FM for fighting SF1 Sagat for some Fortune Tix, subtract the 2,500FM for Rashid's 3rd [Q&I], Subtract 1000FM for the MM2 Airman Crossover 8 bit BGM, Subtract 1000FM for the MM2 Airman Crossover arrange BGM, subtract 1000FM for each attempt against Shin Bison, subtract 2000FM for Ken's 3rd [Q&I] if you missed it the first time, Subtract 2000FM for Mika's 3rd [Q&I] if you missed it the first time, subtract 2000FM for Ibuki's 3rd [Q&I] if you missed it the first time, subtract 800 FM for Proof of a Hero BGM if you missed it the first time
So this week I ended up with 21,300 FM!!!
As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.