Friday, August 10, 2018

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 8/10/18 - 8/17/18

It's Friday August 10th, the 27th week of AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:

1. Use a V-Skill 10X for 50FM
2. Play Story Mode for 250FM
3. Win 10 Battle Lounge Matches for 500FM
4. Come One Come All for 2,500FM
5. An Arcade score of 100000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Cursed Warrior"
6. Perform a Crush Counter 20X [CPT 2018] for 2000FM


I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for "Come One Come All".
Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, set the difficulty to 1 (for an easier life), choose Bustling Side Street Stage, choose an opponent, and beat your opponent on the left side of the stage, I'm not sure if it's required but try to knock your opponent thru the wall into the restaurant. And if you want to challenge yourself try to knock your opponent into the closet on the second round.

 After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have NINE! :

1. Shadaloo Apparation "Ghost of Shadaloo" title for 1000FM

2. Get your Hands on Fortune Tickets VS SF1 Sagat for 250FM

3. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #2 Rashid/Airman for 2500FM


4. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #2 Ken/Rathalos for 2000FM

5. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #2 R. Mika/Zinogre for 2000FM

6. [Quick & Immovable] Get the Crossover Costume #2 Ibuki/Kirin for 2000FM

7. Proof of a Hero for 800FM

8  Get the Crossover BGM! Airman Stage 8bit ver. from Mega Man 2 for 1000FM

9. Get the Crossover BGM! Airman Stage arrange ver. from Mega Man 2 for 1000FM

Also note 4-7 is available for purchase via the PS Store for $9.99...

This weeks missions can net you  3,300 FM + an addional 2,000FM if you bought the CPT 2018 package. Subtract the 2,500FM for Rashid's 2nd [Q&I], Subtract 1000FM for the MM2 Airman Crossover 8 bit BGM, Subtract 1000FM for the MM2 Airman Crossover arrange BGM, subtract 1000FM for each attempt against Shin Bison,
subtract  250FM for fighting SF1 Sagat for some Fortune Tix. Subtract 2000FM for Ken's 2nd [Q&I] if you missed it the first time, Subtract 2000FM for Mika's second [Q&I] if you missed it the first time, subtract 2000FM for Ibuki's second [Q&I] if you missed it the first time, subtract 800 FM for Proof of a Hero if you missed it the first time
So this week I ended up with 2,550 FM because I only did Rashid's 2nd [Q&I] and fought SF1 Sagat for some fortune tix.

I also made a little extra FM by doing Easy, Normal and Hard Survival Mode with Sagat, Gonna do the same for G get a little more FM then tackle Extreme Survival with both of them.


I think it’s pretty interesting that Capcom released Sagat AND G at the same time, so soon after Cody.I didn't get G &/or Sagat August 6th because firstly I didn't have the FM to get either of them and secondly I wasn't sure I wanted to show Capcom that if the DLC character was that desirable I'd drop the cash on them.
But in the end I did break down and buy them with real money via the PS Store because I didn't want to completely miss the train with them.


With the reduction of FM given for the weekly missions + the Xtra Battle Mode challenges that cost FM + Fighting Chance + continues in Survival Mode costing FM,
and removing FM rewards for offline stuff, I honestly think they’re trying to phase out the ability to get DLC content via FM.
Just look at the number of eXtra Battle Mode battles available this week! If that doesn't look like they're trying to get players to use all their FM I don't know what would.



 As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment